With its method based on scientific research and carefully adapted to the different stages of childhood, Babylangues has become France's leading specialist in early language acquisition and revolutionised the way children learn languages through interactive activities taking place in their homes. Acclaimed by linguists and extensively covered in prestigious media outlets (BBC, NPR, Le Figaro, etc.), Babylangues is recruiting Anglophone instructors throughout the year and offering them the opportunity of a job in France, regardless of their level in French.
No prior teaching credentials are required to become a Babylangues Language Instructor, as all instructors are fully trained and provided with extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company. Over the course of their sessions, instructors introduce children to a range of fun activities (singing, dancing, drawing, etc.) and acquire invaluable professional skills. Furthermore, working with a French family is a great chance for instructors to improve their French and gain a first-hand insight into French culture.
Join Babylangues and teach English to French children in a fun and creative way
Babylangues has become France's leading specialist in early language acquisition. We have revolutionised the way children learn languages, through interactive activities taking place in their homes. No prior teaching qualifications are required to become a Babylangues Language Instructor, as all instructors are fully trained and provided with extensive pedagogical material upon joining the company
NO FRENCH NEEDED!
We accept all levels of French; from total beginners to advanced speakers.
A BABYLANGUES INSTRUCTOR WILL:
* Work with children and share your passion for languages through creative activities and games
* Receive training in Babylangues' methodology, acquire skills and discover a new way of teaching
* Improve your understanding of French culture by living in France and meeting French families
* Join a wide community of highly qualified language instructors and make friends from all over the world
* Speak English as a mother tongue, or have a very strong proficiency in English
* Be aged 18 years old minimum
* Be an EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
* Have experience working with young children
* Be conscientious, dynamic and creative (artistic and sports skills are a plus)
-No specific level of French or formal teaching experience required
Competitive pay rates of 13,86€ brut per hour including up to 1€ transportation bonus / 13,17€ brut per hour including up to 0,80€ transportation bonus
We also give partial reimbursement of your monthly/weekly travel pass
LOCATION: PARIS, LYON, MARSEILLE, BORDEAUX, NANTES, LILLE, TOULOUSE, MONTPELLIER, NICE, RENNES, GRENOBLE, TOURS, LA ROCHELLE, AIX-EN-PROVENCE, STRASBOURG, DIJON, POITIERS AND ANGERS.
During the after-school period (4pm-7pm), and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2 days a week starting 4pm.
Flexible hours to suit availabilities: 5 to 20 hours per week.
French part-time open-ended contract (CDI).
* Free French classes
* Free mobile phone
* Free Vélib' pass (bike rental service) AND partial reimbursement of your monthly/weekly travel pass (this is obligatory for all French employees)
* Help settling into life in France: we help set up your French bank account and your Social Security application. This, along with our included health insurance will help you claim back medical expenses in France.
* Discounts on holidays and outings
Recruiting now! We also accept applicants on a rolling basis.
FIND OUT MORE:
Inscrivez-vous pour découvrir toutes les offres d'emploi adaptées à votre profil avec Dimension-Emploi, le 1er service de recherche d'emploi personnalisé !